Adplayin’ partners with PlaySpan for in-game commerce in JapanMarch 1st, 2008 - 5:21 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, Mar 1 (ANI/Business Wire India): Adplayin’ Inc., the leading in-game advertising agency and PlaySpan, the first publisher-sponsored in-game commerce network, today announced an agreement to jointly provide a secure player-to-player virtual goods marketplace for online games and virtual worlds in Japan.
Adplayin’ is an in-game advertising agency, owned by Cyber Agent, Inc., holdings of the leading online media and top sales advertising agency, publicly traded in Japan.
CyberAgent’s subsidiary Adplayin’s support of the PlaySpan marketplace will provide players with an efficient and open market for virtual goods within their favorite online games.
“MMOs and Virtual Worlds are growing rapidly with micro transaction based revenue models and publishers need an independent, secure marketplace,” said Kouno Kentaro, director, Adplayin’, Inc.
“PlaySpan’s is leading the industry with its in-game technology built from the ground-up for game developers and publishers with a global microtransaction system,” Kouno added.
“Adplayin’ is leading the in-game advertising market in Japan and understands the game publishers’ need for secured commerce,” said Karl Mehta, Co-Founder & CEO, PlaySpan Inc.
“Adplayin’’s selection of PlaySpan is another major milestone and further expansion of our global footprint as the trusted marketplace for gamers worldwide,” Mehta added. (ANI)
- US aid to transition from cash to electronic form - Aug 25, 2012
- PlaySpan selected by AlwaysOn as an OnHollywood 100 top private company Award Winner - Jun 12, 2008
- PlaySpan named winner of Red Herring Top 100 North America 2008 - May 28, 2008
- PayByCash(r) named one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine - Sep 06, 2008
- Angry Birds game now on Facebook - Feb 15, 2012
- Google opens online store for Android users - Feb 03, 2011
- Ultimate Game CardT now available in Canadian stores - Nov 04, 2008
- Colas to consumer goods firms piggyback on Durga Puja - Oct 02, 2011
- Yahoo!, Microsoft and AOL create ad partnership - Nov 10, 2011
- Visual IQ launches the latest tool for advertisers - Feb 15, 2012
- Maiden national snooker title for Aditya Mehta - Aug 09, 2011
- Japan aims for top five finish at London Olympics - Apr 19, 2012
- China bans vulgar ads - Jul 08, 2010
- Google launches unified digital content store - Mar 07, 2012
- Cyber arms race could change the world around us (Comment) - Jun 27, 2012
Tags: advertising agency, business wire, co founder, commerce network, cyber agent, cyberagent, game developers, game publishers, game technology, India, japan, marketplace, mehta, mumbai, online games, revenue models, secured commerce, subsidiary, virtual worlds