Accel Partners invests in digital content firm TrivoneDecember 20th, 2011 - 7:40 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Dec 20 (IANS) Digital media and content firm Trivone Digital Services Ltd completed its first round of funding by raising an undisclosed sum from the US-based venture capital Accel Partners, the company said Tuesday.
“The fund will be utilised for working capital requirements and pushing growth through the inorganic route in the near future,” Trivone founder chief executive S. Subramanyan said in a statement here.
The 18-year-old Accel has helped entrepreneurs and management teams across the globe to build over 300 companies in different categories.
“We look forward to work with Accel to chart our growth plans and leverage its expertise in strengthening our services in the new age digital media,” Subramanyan said.
The year-old Bangalore-based start-up firm caters to a cross-section of enterprises by creating, sourcing and packaging content for online delivery.
“We are upbeat on Trivone building a best in class digital media firm with domain expertise to offer managed services to its clients,” Accel partner M. Balachandran said in the statement.
Trivone began its operations early this year by acquiring management rights for three IT portals - techtree.com
- Digital media firm Trivone picks up two more portals - May 15, 2012
- Digital media firm Trivone acquires three tech portals - May 03, 2011
- Aditi Technologies acquires US cloud computing firm - Nov 21, 2011
- Mu Sigma raises $108 million equity fund - Dec 29, 2011
- IT product firm Ittiam posts $20 million revenue - Mar 21, 2012
- US venture fund invests $15 million in Indian IT firm - Feb 15, 2012
- Indian Angel Network to mentor Kochi start-ups - Aug 31, 2012
- MindTree foermer co-founder floats new IT venture - Apr 05, 2011
- Sonata Software forms joint venture in Qatar - Dec 21, 2011
- Google India launches premeir SME partner programme - Sep 05, 2012
- Six Indian-Americans in Forbes Midas 100 - Apr 07, 2011
- Aditya Birla Minacs to market Epicor's ERP solutions - Jun 14, 2011
- JGI Ventures to groom entrepreneurs with Rs.500 crore fund - Apr 06, 2011
- French firm Altran bets on india for growth - Jul 12, 2012
- Sonata to set up offshore centre for US firm - Jul 31, 2012
Tags: accel partners, bangalore, chief executive, content firm, cross section, domain expertise, globe, m balachandran, management rights, management teams, new age, services ltd, undisclosed sum, venture capital, working capital