ACC profit rises 24.16 percentJuly 26th, 2012 - 7:14 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 26 (IANS) Cement firm ACC said Thursday its net profit grew by 24.16 percent to Rs.417.93 crore in the quarter ended June 30 as compared to Rs.336.59 crore during the corresponding period of last year.
The company’s total income increased to Rs.2,893.54 crore in April-June 2012 period as compared to Rs.2,480.09 in the corresponding quarter last year.
ACC board of directors Thursday approved an interim dividend of Rs.11 per share. The dividend will be paid on and from Aug 14, 2012.
Share price of ACC declined by 1.23 percent at Rs.1,261 at the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Indian Oil Corporation loss widens to Rs.22,450.95 crore - Aug 09, 2012
- Railways' first quarter revenue up 12.15 percent - Jul 18, 2011
- LIC Housing Finance profit falls by 11 percent - Jul 24, 2012
- Hindustan Unilever profits double to Rs.1,331 crore - Jul 23, 2012
- Direct tax mop-up rises 6.77 percent in April-June - Jul 09, 2012
- SBI profit more than doubles to Rs.3,751.56 crore - Aug 10, 2012
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent - Apr 20, 2012
- ACC quarterly profit dips 10.86 percent - Apr 26, 2011
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Reliance Comm posts Rs.157 crore Q1 profit - Aug 13, 2011
- NTPC's first quarter net profit up 12.69 percent - Jul 25, 2011
- Reliance Infrastructure reports decline in Q1 profits - Aug 14, 2012
- Godrej Consumers quarterly profit surges 94.25 percent - Jul 23, 2011
- NTPC's third quarter net falls 10.16 percent - Jan 27, 2012
- Indian Oil posts Rs.12,670 crore quarterly net profit - May 28, 2012