Abu Dhabi airport foresees 8 percent growthOctober 2nd, 2011 - 10:03 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Oct 2 (IANS/WAM) The Abu Dhabi Airports Company Sunday said that in the November-March period it expects an 8 percent increase in aircraft movements.
Travellers will be offered over 900 flights weekly from Abu Dhabi to five continents around the globe, with additional frequencies, newly launched airlines and destinations.
The 2011-2012 winter timetable includes amongst others, Etihad Airways’ new destinations to Chengdu, Dusseldorf, Male and the Seychelles, as well as increased frequencies of Air India Express, Yemenia Airways and Saudi Arabian within their network.
- Abu Dhabi airport to handle more flights in summer - May 02, 2011
- Etihad to fly to Seychelles - May 27, 2011
- Dusseldorf is Etihad's 71st destination - Jul 23, 2011
- Air Seychelles announces flights to Abu Dhabi - Feb 03, 2012
- Etihad starts codeshare flights with Chinese carrier - Mar 02, 2012
- Etihad to increase flights to Riyadh - Sep 20, 2011
- Etihad Airways to fly to Brazil - Jun 04, 2012
- Etihad appoints general manager for Brazil - Jun 12, 2012
- Etihad Airways buys stake in Virgin Australia - Jun 07, 2012
- Etihad launches flights to Shanghai - Mar 03, 2012
- Etihad buys 29 percent stake in Air Berlin - Dec 19, 2011
- Etihad Airways increases flights to Jeddah - Jan 19, 2011
- Etihad launches flights to Nairobi - Apr 03, 2012
- Etihad launches flights to Iraq's Basra - Apr 16, 2012
- Abu Dhabi airport auctions tickets - Feb 06, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi airport, air india, air india express, aircraft movements, airlines, airports company, chengdu, dusseldorf, five continents, flights, globe, saudi arabian, seychelles, snb, travellers, winter timetable, yemenia airways