ABB bags Rs.220-crore order from Tata ProjectsJune 24th, 2009 - 4:09 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, June 24 (IANS) Power and automation technology major ABB has bagged orders worth Rs.220 crore from Tata Projects to provide power solutions for a super-critical coal-fired power plant in Andhra Pradesh, the company said Wednesday.
The 2×800 MW Krishnapatnam thermal power plant will deploy super-critical technology to ensure more efficient power generation and lower carbon dioxide emissions, ABB said in a regulatory statement.
Under the contract, ABB will provide an integrated electrical equipment such as transformers, switchgear and protection equipment, as well as a 400-kilovolt turnkey substation to facilitate power transmission from the plant.
The project is scheduled for completion in 2012.
- Tata Power's 800 MW thermal plant operational in Gujarat - Jul 19, 2012
- BGR-Hitachi power equipment plants to go on stream in 2013 - Sep 16, 2011
- India takes first step towards ultra super-critical boilers - Jan 20, 2012
- BGR Energy bags Rs.2,168 crore order - Oct 25, 2010
- IGCAR to develop advanced boiler for coal- fired power plants - Sep 06, 2010
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.1,076 crore in Q1 of 2012-13 - Jun 15, 2012
- NTPC adds 500 MW unit in Chhattisgarh - Nov 26, 2010
- Bengal to add 1,600 MW with Santaldih plant - Nov 22, 2011
- BHEL starts supplying super critical boilers - Apr 04, 2012
- Chhattisgarh to get 2,000 MW power from NTPC project - Nov 26, 2010
- NTPC order will be met with local, imported machines: BGR - Sep 15, 2011
- National mission on clean coal technologies soon - Oct 12, 2010
- ABB to power Jaipur metro rail project - Apr 12, 2012
- India to design advanced ultra super critical boilers - Jan 07, 2011
- Jaypee's transmission line synchronized with Powergrid - Mar 06, 2012
Tags: abb, andhra pradesh, automation technology, carbon dioxide emissions, coal fired power, coal fired power plant, critical technology, crore, efficient power, electrical equipment, june 24, kilovolt, power generation, power transmission, switchgear, tata, thermal power plant, transformers, turnkey