A software to monitor projectsFebruary 21st, 2012 - 9:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 21 (IANS) The Delhi government will introduce a software to “monitor the transparent implementation of government projects”, Delhi Chief Secretary P.K. Tripathi said Tuesday.
Developed by the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), the “Vigilance Eye” software will enable it to access information regarding the projects required by the commission.
“The government will upload information regarding the projects sought by CVC,” Tripathi told reporters.
- CVC has received 20,000 complaints so far - Jul 10, 2012
- CVCs anti-graft portal proves a big hit - Jan 19, 2011
- CVC launches website to fight corruption - Dec 09, 2010
- Click to keep tabs on fair price shops - Jul 19, 2011
- Central Vigilance Commission to evolve more preventive vigilance regime - Dec 09, 2010
- Supreme Court lays down guidelines for appointing CVC - Mar 03, 2011
- Corruption detected in Commonwealth projects - Aug 03, 2011
- Orissa delays prosecution of officers: Activists - Apr 18, 2011
- Transparency law plea seeks details of CVC probe into Games - Oct 20, 2010
- A clean, clutter-free BSF, courtesy intranet - Jun 19, 2012
- CVC for global cooperation in fighting corruption - Jul 07, 2012
- Pradeep Kumar is next CVC: Sources (Lead) - Jul 02, 2011
- Vigilance panel's anti-graft portal is a hit - Dec 28, 2010
- Supreme Court to decide CVC's fate Thursday - Mar 02, 2011
- Aircraft purchase: High court refuses to pass order - Jun 01, 2012