PM is happy with visit to BruneiJuly 7th, 2008 - 12:56 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
The Prime Minister and Defense Minister, Mr. Samak Sundaravej, said he is happy with his official visit to Brunei Darussalam. He said he has invited investors from Brunei to invest in the Thai government’s mega-projects.
On the Prime Minister’s second day in Brunei today, he visited the fresh market and studied the local way of life of Brunei people. He stated that besides strengthening the bilateral ties of the two countries, Brunei investors have shown interest to invest in the mega-projects in Thailand.
Prime Minister Samak presided over the Thai product and food fair in Brunei. The event was held at the Royal Thai Embassy to Brunei in Bandar Seri Begawan. Many people from both countries visited the fair.
Source : National News Bureau, Public Relations Department of Thailand
- Brunei considering India's demand for natural gas - Sep 26, 2011
- Thailand seeks Indian investments - Jan 25, 2012
- 12 die in Brunei chopper crash - Jul 21, 2012
- Thai PM arrives in India Tuesday, focus on economic ties - Apr 04, 2011
- Trade accord with India by mid-year, says Thai minister (Interview) - Jan 26, 2012
- Thai envoy pitches for city-city trade investment - Jul 15, 2011
- Thai prime minister arrives in India, focus on trade ties - Apr 05, 2011
- Brunei bans screening of 'Valentine's Day' - Feb 13, 2010
- India, Thailand agree to double trade by 2014 (Lead) - Apr 05, 2011
- Thailand cancels ceasefire talks with Cambodia - Apr 27, 2011
- India, Thailand likely to sign free trade agreement during Thai PM's visit - Apr 04, 2011
- India, Thailand aim to double trade by 2014 - Apr 06, 2011
- Canada appoints new consul general in Chandigarh - Sep 21, 2010
- Chandy invites India Inc to invest in Kerala - May 14, 2012
- Thailand PM to visit India Monday - Apr 03, 2011