60,000 unemployed Haryana youth to get doleAugust 9th, 2010 - 7:04 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, Aug 9 (IANS) Nearly 60,000 youth in Haryana will get unemployment allowance in the current financial year, officials said here Monday.
A spokesman of the employment department said that Rs.510 million have been earmarked for this purpose.
He said that an unemployment allowance of Rs.500 per month would be given to those male applicants who were 10+2 pass without science and Rs.750 per month to male applicants who were 10+2 pass with science subjects. Those with graduation and above (without science) will get Rs.750 per month, while those with graduation and above with science would be given Rs 1,000 per month.
Female applicants, having passed 10+2 and above, will get an allowance of Rs.900 per month. Those female applicants with graduation and above qualification will get
Rs.1,500 per month.
He said applicants with qualification below 10+2 would continue to receive an allowance of Rs.100 per month till they attain the age of 35 years.
The allowance is disbursed on quarterly basis through designated banks and their branches, he added.
- UP to dole out unemployment allowance in July - Jun 29, 2012
- Share retirement funds with estranged wife, court tells man - Oct 29, 2011
- Food security bill near ready, hike in social sector spending - Feb 28, 2011
- Gehlot presents populist budget with eye to coming polls - Mar 26, 2012
- British job market bleak for fresh graduates - Jul 06, 2010
- Unemployment allowance to roll out in July - Jun 29, 2012
- No new taxes in Akhilesh's maiden UP budget - Jun 01, 2012
- UP cabinet clears unemployment allowance - May 11, 2012
- Power tariff in Tamil Nadu goes up - Mar 30, 2012
- Australian universities woo students from India - Jul 31, 2012
- Omar gives nod to loans schemes for youth entrepreneurs - Feb 01, 2012
- Chhattisgarh ministers, legislators get salary hike - Mar 26, 2010
- Urban teens pocket money swelling despite inflation: Survey - Mar 06, 2011
- Notice to Delhi government on panel to examine school fee hike - Sep 02, 2011
- IGNOU opens admissions for biodiversity programme - Sep 02, 2012