400 Richest Americans and Worlds Billionaires by ForbesSeptember 18th, 2008 - 4:26 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
The 400 Richest Americans includes William Gates III (Microsoft) ranking number one with the amount worth 57 Billion U.S Dollars, followed by Warren Buffett (Berkshire Hathaway) 50.0 Billion U.S. Dollars, Lawrence Ellison (Oracle) 27.0 Billion U.S. Dollars, Jim Walton ( Wal-mart) with 23.4 Billion U.S Dollars, and the fifth rank includes S Robson Walton ( Wal-mart) with the amount worth 23.3 Billion U.S Dollars.
The World’s Billionaire top 6 is Warren Buffett of United States with the amount of 62.0 Billion U.S Dollars, Carlos Slim Helu & family of Mexico with 60.0 Billion U.S Dollars,William Gates III of United States with 58.0 Billion U.S Dollars,Lakshmi Mittal of India with 45.0 Billion U.S Dollars ,Mukesh Ambani of India worth 43.0 Billion U.S Dollars,Anil Ambani of India with the amount of 42.0 U.S. Billion Dollars.
Forbes magazine was founded in 1917. It is an American publishing and media company. Forbes, is also well known for listing of the richest Americans (the Forbes 400) and listing of the billionaires. The Forbes400 is tanked by the net worth.As for Forbes 500 , it is an annual listing by the Forbes magazine of the top 500 public companies in the United States. It is calculated by the capitalization,sales, earnings and assets.
Warren Buffett - 50.0 Billion U.S. Dollars
Lawrence Ellison - 27.0 Billion U.S. Dollars
S Robson Walton - 23.3 Billion U.S Dollars.
- Bill Gates stays richest American for 17th year in a row - Sep 23, 2010
- Mukesh Ambani richest among 48 Indian billionaires - Mar 08, 2012
- Four of Indian-origin among America's 400 super-rich - Sep 23, 2010
- Two IITians among 400 richest Americans - Sep 22, 2011
- Mexico's Carlos Slim is the richest man in the world - Mar 12, 2010
- Mexican Carlos Slim tops world's rich list - Mar 11, 2010
- U.S. Supreme Court rules out discrimination class-action suit against Wal-Mart - Jun 21, 2011
- Australian Billionaire Gina Rinehart is now the world's richest woman - May 24, 2012
- Indian business tycoon Mukesh Ambani to be world's richest man in 2014, Forbes predicts - Sep 13, 2010
- Bill Gates Holds On To Top Spot On Forbes 400 - Sep 23, 2010
- Billionaires sign up to donate fortune (Lead) - Aug 05, 2010
- Mukesh Ambani will be world's richest man in 2014: Forbes - Sep 12, 2010
- New Recruit At Berkshire Likely To Be Buffett's Successor - Oct 26, 2010
- Lakshmi Mittal replaces Mukesh Ambani as world's richest Indian - Mar 10, 2011
- Gates, Buffet in Indian capital with their 'Giving Pledge' - Mar 24, 2011