22 industrial clusters to be redeveloped in DelhiJune 11th, 2012 - 9:10 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 11 (IANS) The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has paved the way for redevelopment of 22 industrial clusters in the city through the notification of regulations in this regard, Delhi Industries and Labour Minister Ramakant Goswami said Monday.
“The DDA has notified regulations and guidelines for redevelopment of industrial clusters in the capital. This has paved the way for proper redevelopment of 22 industrial clusters,” he said in a statement.
The industrial clusters include Shahadra in east Delhi, Anand Parbat in central Delhi, Jawahar Nagar in north Delhi, and Peeragarhi village and Hastsal Pocket-D in west Delhi.
“The Master Plan of Delhi was amended with the provision that areas with industrial concentration can be notified by the Delhi government as industrial clusters for redevelopment,” Goswami added.
- Industrial redevelopment: Delhi government blames MCD, DDA for delay - Nov 20, 2010
- Minister pushes for speedy relocation of west Delhi slum - May 28, 2011
- Delhi gets its own industrial act - Jul 23, 2010
- 4,472 industries to exit Delhi residential areas - Jan 13, 2012
- Delhi to construct Rs.3,100 crore industrial hub - Nov 22, 2011
- Dharavi re-development set to take off - Jan 04, 2012
- Ramakant Goswami sworn-in as Delhi minister - Feb 16, 2011
- Court orders rollback of school fee hike - Jul 20, 2011
- Shoe factory fire victims identified; owner, manager held (Second Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
- Renewal of TV licences: Self-regulatory bodies to be consulted - Dec 09, 2011
- Merger regulation could impede economic growth: CII - Apr 04, 2011
- Delhi aiding construction workers' children's study - Jun 29, 2011
- Redevelopment of Delhi's industrial estates on PPP mode - Dec 17, 2011
- Delhi sets up task force to check fire safety norms - May 03, 2011
- Political tussle over Delhi industrial estates intensifies - Jun 22, 2011
Tags: anand, central delhi, delhi development authority, delhi development authority dda, delhi government, east delhi, goswami, industrial clusters, industrial concentration, jawahar nagar, labour minister, New Delhi, north delhi, parbat, provision, ramakant, regard, west delhi