2 Billion may suffer from Mobile Cancer by 2020: Australian Health Research InstituteJune 20th, 2008 - 11:10 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 20 (ANI/Business Wire India): The studies and survey conducted by Australian Health Research Institute indicates that due to billions of times more in volume electromagnetic radiation emitted by billions of mobile phones, internet, intranet and wireless communication data transmission will make almost one-third of world population (about two billions) patient of ear, eye and brain cancer beside other major body disorders like heart ailments, impotency, migraine, epilepsy.
According to the reports the tissues of children are tender and are likely to be more effected by use of any wireless gadget and devices and they should not be encouraged to use mobile phone.
The fatal and volumetric effects of electromagnetic radiation emitted mainly by mobile phones, mobile phone antenna, tower, mast, transmission tower, microwave oven, wireless devices, system and equipment.
These dangerous effects have been certified and confirmed repeatedly by many leading medical and scientific research institutions of the world including Ministries of health of various governments, W.H.O. and now have been admitted and confirmed by Govt. of India in their recent press releases.
The attached image shows and proves about the serious ill effects of E.M. radiation released by Radiation Nuclear and Safety Authority of FINLAND as to how E.M. radiation emitted by mobile phones damages the various body cells and causes incurable and fatal diseases. (ANI)
- New 'lightRadio cube' could spell the end for ugly mobile phone masts - Feb 13, 2011
- No 'conclusive study' to link cellular tower radiation with cancer: Medical experts - May 22, 2012
- Mobile towers impacting biological systems of birds: Study - Oct 12, 2011
- Love your smartphone? Then check out the negatives too - Mar 20, 2011
- A stick-on film that protects phone users from radiation - Oct 28, 2010
- Fear of mobile tower radiation grips Delhi area - Jun 12, 2010
- Mobile phone radiation poses health risks: Government panel - Feb 03, 2011
- Stricter radiation norms soon for mobile handsets - Jun 05, 2011
- Spin soliton to revolutionize cell phone communication - Sep 16, 2010
- Energy from air could power your mobile - Jul 20, 2011
- WHO study on cancer from cell phones outdated: Experts - Jun 02, 2011
- Enviro chips to avoid harmful radiation from mobiles, PCs - Nov 19, 2011
- Enviro chips to avoid harmful radiation from mobiles, PCs (Lead, Correcting name in first para) - Nov 19, 2011
- Wi-Fi radiation killing trees - Nov 24, 2010
- Mobile Phone users threatened by hidden health hazards posed by cell phones? - Oct 10, 2010
Tags: antenna tower, australian health, body cells, brain cancer, communication data, dangerous effects, ear eye, effects of electromagnetic radiation, eye and brain, fatal diseases, govt of india, health research institute, heart ailments, microwave oven, ministries of health, mobile phone antenna, research institutions, transmission tower, volumetric effects, world population