1:1 bonus issue by TVS Motor CompanyApril 29th, 2011 - 8:10 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai April 29 (IANS) Two and three wheeler maker TVS Motor Company’s board Friday recommended bonus equity issue of 1:1.
The Rs.47.51 crore equity based company closed the year 2010-11 with a turnover of Rs.6,289.31 crore and a net profit of Rs.192.58 crore, up from Rs.4,430.14 crore and Rs.88 crore posted the previous year.
During the year ended March 2011, TVS Motor Co registered a growth of 32 percent in sales with overall two-wheeler sales rising from 15.19 lakh units in the previous financial year to 20.04 lakh units.
Its global business saw a significant increase. Sales grew 36 percent. It exported around 239,000 units in 2010-11, compared to around 165,000 units in 2009-10, a growth of 45 percent.
According to the company, two new two-wheeler models are expected to be launched in 2011-12 while it will make efforts to expand the market reach of its three-wheelers.
- TVS Motors closes March and fiscal with higher sales - Apr 01, 2011
- TVS Motor's third quarter net profit up 1.39 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- TVS Motor logs 14 percent sales growth in April - May 01, 2011
- TVS Motor logs five percent sales growth in January - Feb 01, 2012
- TVS Motor sales up 7 percent in April - May 01, 2012
- TVS Motor logs negative growth in July - Aug 01, 2012
- TVS's Q3 net profit jumps 137 percent - Jan 20, 2011
- Honda Motorcycle logs growth, TVS Motor slips in February - Mar 01, 2012
- TVS Motor logs lower sales in March - Apr 02, 2012
- TVS Motor sales up by 24 percent in February - Mar 01, 2011
- Indian automobile sector's March sales soar (Roundup) - Apr 01, 2011
- TVS logs 28 percent net profit, to launch new vehicles - May 24, 2012
- TVS Motors, India Yamaha log sales growth in November - Dec 01, 2011
- TVS Motor sales down in May - Jun 01, 2012
- Good take-off for two-wheelers in 2011, companies mark sales growth (Lead) - Feb 01, 2011