10 top sizzling sex secrets revealedOctober 25th, 2008 - 4:23 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 25 (ANI): Want to spice up your bedroom life? We”ll then here’’s a new book that offers you some red-hot tips, which will take your sex life to new heights.
”Sizzling Sex”, written by Dr Pam Spurr, is full of fun and saucy advice, reports the Sun.
It offers 250 tips altogether including kissing techniques, naughty positions, games with food and lots more.
Here are 10 of the best bits of advice from the book:
1. A lip-smackingly great kiss: By alternating the movement of your tongue between a swirling action and a poking action, amazing sensations are created. 2. Perfectly sexy pinching: Slowly introduce a pinching sensation and she may start to feel incredibly aroused.
3. The Naughty Dog Kiss: This kiss is perfect for stimulating her by using it on different parts of her body. What you need to do is allow your tongue to relax.
4. The Roman Bath: Ask her to share a bath with you. Add some aromatherapy oil and slip in first. Ask her to get in and sit inside your legs with her back towards you. Trickle some warm water from a face cloth down her neck and back and gently kiss the back of her neck with your lips. Then slide your arms around her ribcage and stroke the whole of her breasts.
For men 5. Buff him up: Tell him you want to enhance his sense of touch and offer to exfoliate his chest and neck area.
6. Turn it into an SEP - Simple Erotic Pleasure: Take the exfoliating scrub, rub it between your fingertips and then gently circle the skin on his chest and neck area with it. Whenever you kiss these areas during foreplay it will feel far more sensitive to him.
7. Footie Heaven: Men have incredibly sensitive feet. And by stimulating different points on his feet you”ll send pulses of pleasure up through his body. 8. Inner Wrist Magic: While you”re kissing him is to begin stroking his inner wrist. This is an incredible erogenous zone that’’s definitely neglected in men.
9. The pearl necklace technique: Get out an old beaded necklace - a fake pearl one is ideal. Take his penis between your hands and with lashings of lubricant start moving them up and down.
For both men and women
10. Blindfolded lust: Put blindfolds on each other at some point during foreplay. Once blindfolded you”ll be amazed at how quickly your skin comes to life as you are touched, and as you touch your lover. (ANI)
Tags: area 6, aromatherapy oil, best bits, buff, dr pam spurr, erogenous zone, exfoliating, face cloth, fingertips, foreplay, kissing techniques, pearl necklace, ribcage, roman bath, sensations, sense of touch, sensitive feet, sex life, sex secrets, warm water