Kindle 2.0 hits the market with great Valentines readsFebruary 14th, 2009 - 11:03 am ICT by David M N James
Amazon has released Amazon Kindle 2.0. This is currently hyped as the most sophisticated reading machine in the modern days. Kindle 2.0 is being dubbed as “next generation wireless reading device”. The debut of kindle 2.0 has kindled the valentine frame making the product to be one of the most eyed valentines gift one could offer a loved one. Indeed kindle is already making inroads where book reading devices have not.
The product profile is amazing. Kindle 2.0 is thin like the commonplace magazine copy you own. Two its pal weight is less than that of paper-pack making it one of the few wonderful reading products ever made in history. Kindle 2.0 has seven times storage space and contains over 1500 books. This provides the largest collection in one device ever made in modern days. Kindle 2.0 has a long battery life. This makes a reader to enjoy hassle free reading and the comfort of long hours of turning pages without plugging the device to power sockets. The device has a convenient and fast page turning speed. Hence, once you are done reading a page, you will go to the next quite fast.
How do you read your books on kindle? Kindle 2.0 is in sync. It has a crisp clear display, which brings clarity to both images and text giving you a wonderful book reading experience. The device has a ‘read to me’ feature. This feature can be manipulated to narrate the story to you. This means you listen to the lines rather than read them! Amazon has dubbed it ‘Read to Me’. This is a rare speech feature in such devices. This device offers the buyer/reader one of the most exciting reading experiences.. Kindle 2.0 offer both convenience when reading and a robust end user satisfaction since the user reads what he wants when he wants it.
Getting a book wirelessly has never been easier, but this inception brings a smart application that has surpassed any other in the history of wireless reading devices. With Kindle 2.0, the device disappears from your hands and you find yourself lost in the writer’s magical words. Amazon has announced that they have over 230,000 e-books available through Kindle. As such, this device is what anyone with a penchant for a smart valentine’s gift should go for. Besides being the most recommended valentine’s gift ever, kindle 2.0 has come as a boost to those who are affiliates of the Amazon programs.
So let the Kindle 2.0 be the perfect gift for your valentine. Once one has ordered Amazon will ship later this month. Amazon has a wide variety of Kindle accessories available, including new covers from Cole Haan , Patagonia , and Belkin and more.
Kindle profile and façade
Kindle is in sync. It is slim and lightweight, just over 1/3 inch and 10.2 ounces. Kindles Book are in less than 60 seconds: You get books delivered in less than 60 seconds and you do not require to have a PC.
You can read for days without recharging. Kindle 20’s battery has a longer battery life. Besides, the display reads like real paper. It has 16 shades of gray for crisp images and text it even reads well in bright sunlight
There are no end month bills since Amazon pays for all monthly wireless bills, data plans, or commitments.
Read over 230,000 books, plus U.S. and international newspapers, magazines and blogs available. Kindle sells these books to you affordable. New releases, especially
New York Times Best Sellers and New Releases are sold at $9.99, unless marked otherwise
- Amazon unveils new-generation Kindle - Jul 29, 2010
- Amazon introduces new Kindle e-reader, HD tablet - Sep 07, 2012
- Kindle best-selling gadget in Britain, US - Jan 01, 2011
- Amazon Unveils New $139 Kindle, as Copia Announces Upcoming $99 E-Reader - Jul 30, 2010
- Amazon sells over 4 mn Kindle devices in December - Dec 30, 2011
- Amazon.com Presents 'Kindle' Worth $139 As Its Rivalry Against Apple Intensifies - Jul 30, 2010
- Harry Potter eBooks come to Amazon Kindle library - May 11, 2012
- Kindle outsells print versions of books - May 20, 2011
- Multi tasking on Amazon Kindle - Sep 23, 2010
- Apple's new app: iBook, iPad goes one up on Amazon's Kindle - Jan 28, 2010
- Review Calls Amazon Kindle "Confusing, Expensive, but Promising" - Oct 05, 2010
- Now, Amazon's Kindle to display ads while browsing novels - Apr 18, 2011
- 'Solar jacket' lets Kindle last forever - Apr 04, 2012
- Amazon Launches New Kindle E Book Reader - Jul 23, 2010
- eBook pirates cash in on Kindle boom - Jan 02, 2012
Tags: amazon kindle, battery life, book reading, clarity, free reading, inception, inroads, next generation wireless, power sockets, product profile, reading device, reading devices, reading experience, reading experiences, reading machine, seven times, smart application, storage space, valentines gift, wirelessly