Kindle 2 is Available Now!February 10th, 2009 - 10:35 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
Kindle 2 is just 1/3 of an inch, thin as some magazines, weighs 10.2 ounces, lighter than a typical paperback, having a 3G wireless which allows to download books right from Kindle, anytime, anywhere with no monthly fees, service plans, hunting for Wi-Fi hotspots. Books in Under 60 Seconds: Get books delivered in less than 60 seconds. 16 shades of gray for clear text and even crisper and images 25% longer battery life read for days without recharging.
Can store up 1,500 books. Kindle 2 can read books, blogs, magazines and newspapers.
Thaindian.com also has plans to publish content on the kindle in the future.
- Kindle best-selling gadget in Britain, US - Jan 01, 2011
- Amazon Unveils New $139 Kindle, as Copia Announces Upcoming $99 E-Reader - Jul 30, 2010
- Amazon unveils new-generation Kindle - Jul 29, 2010
- 'Solar jacket' lets Kindle last forever - Apr 04, 2012
- Amazon.com Presents 'Kindle' Worth $139 As Its Rivalry Against Apple Intensifies - Jul 30, 2010
- Kindle 2.0 hits the market with great Valentines reads - Feb 14, 2009
- Amazon's Kindle to be launched in India on October 19th - Oct 08, 2009
- Google, O-Zone tie up to provide free Wi-Fi access - Jan 12, 2012
- Is e-reader sounding paperback's death knell? - Apr 13, 2012
- iPad Available in US on April 3 - Mar 05, 2010
- Apple iPad available for Rs.27,900 in India - Jan 28, 2011
- Apple's new app: iBook, iPad goes one up on Amazon's Kindle - Jan 28, 2010
- Apple blamed for delayed launch of BlackBerry tablet - Apr 08, 2011
- O-Zone to open 40,000 wireless internet zones - Dec 14, 2010
- Kindle ebooks outsell paperbacks - Jan 31, 2011